Hatfield House is the centre of a large agricultural estate, located in the heart of Hertfordshire boasting extensive parkland. Whether you’re celebrating, bringing people together or just want a corporate away day or team building event, then Hatfield House is poised to deliver remarkably unforgettable team-building events.
Our versatile outdoor spaces offer you the opportunity to impress guests with the history of the venue, while still receiving a professional bonding experience. Due to the size and location of the countryside venue, we can host large or small away day team building events in Hertfordshire, from corporate picnics, countryside pursuits, treasure hunts, film nights and more. Each of the spaces has the flexibility of using our onsite Hospitality team for catering or we can offer the option of a dry hire agreement.
The Riding School
The Riding School offers incredible versatility, the venue has the ability to host a range of team building activities and corporate away days or both if need be. The building offers exquisite architecture and allows guests to make full use of the stunning mezzanine floor. The modern facilities at Hatfield House make the riding school a venue that is hard to march.
- Exclusive hire of the Riding School Conference Centre between 0800 –1800hr
- Cloakroom, registration area and flexible breakout areas available
- Large 86” plasma screen supported by 76” relay screen, microphones and flipchart
- Arrival, morning and afternoon refreshment
- Access to stunning Hatfield Park for our in-house leadership development activity ‘Team Building with a Purpose (Seasonal offer only - May to September)
- Onsite complimentary car parking and Wi-Fi for all delegates
The Cricket Pitch
The Cricket Pitch is four acres within the spacious public Park, perfect for hosting events of all sizes and varieties. The Cricket Pitch has a splendid view of the House, licenced for up to 5,000 guests.
‘Thank you to the Hatfield House team for helping at our event on Friday. You were very efficient, professional and helpful which made the day run very smoothly. I’ve had great feedback from colleagues around the business and from attending suppliers. We will certainly be in contact for future events we wish to hold.’
'Naomi - Supply Chain Performance Manager'